Wednesday, May 17

MISA episode 15

(Moohyuk wakes up and goes outside. See's Eunchae sitting on the ground with her head down sleeping. Picks her up and takes her into the room, on the bed. Takes off her shoes, puts her head on the pillow, and puts blanket on her.)


(Next morning. Moonhyuk on the floor and Eunchae still sleeping. Eunchae wakes up and goes next to Moohyuk. Puts her head on his shoulder.)

Eunchae: To die is that a big deal? It's just normal. People, all die once. For the time there is to live, love a lot happily, beautifully, nicely. hat's how to live. To be like this without talking, don't you feel that it's a waste in the time that you have? Cha Moonhyuk, you rockhead.

Later, after you leave your rockhead, how sad she would be, how hard it would be and that's why you're running away like this. I know Ahjuhshi. But, there is something that you don't know. For the people that still has something, they'll do anything to live. It's sad for the people that died. People who are bound to live, will do anything to do so.

And I'm a rockhead, loose things, I forget things. my head is really stupid. After a month, I'll probably forget everything easily. In that one month, I'll spend time with my heart hurting, after a month passes by, I'll meet my friends and talk, go out and eat, and watch a comedy program and laugh. I'll live very well. So, you don't have to worry about me.

So, after I let you go, I shouldn't have been wicked, I should have been nicer, I should have loved more. Don't let me regret. Play with me, Ahjuhshi. Never cry and be sad. To the best, happy and joyfully. Play with me. Play with me, Ahjuhshi Uuh?


Moonhyuk: Okay. Lets play. Lets play, Rockhead.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger rievees said...

Bo, sejak kapan lu nonton film KOrea??

 
At 5:39 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Kojay said...

Ha..ha... lo gak tau aja kl gua maniac Korean Movies skg bo... ancur dah.. begadang mulu jadinya...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home