Monday, May 15

Toto World Tour "Falling in Between" 2006

It was my first gig of TOTO although I know them quite a long time. I was in the 1st floor that very close to the stage that gave me a chance to look over those fabulous musicians. I enjoyed every moment of they gig.

This show consisted of new songs and old songs. So many classics and the arrangements ( I`ll be over you - one example). I was also glad to heard song 'Gift of Faith' and 'Rosanna' with jazzy arrangement was so amazing for me, Tony's singing 'Stop Loving You' in acoustic was so lovely, too. Luke was an incredible guitar player. Simon's drumming was hard to believe (How many arms do you have?!): congulatulations on becoming a father. Greg was such a master of keyboard.

All of guys are awesome, were so refereshing, great show guys.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger FLaW said...

Jangan lupa burn foto2nya ke CD ya, oom. :). Biarin deh banyak yg burem...asal jangan fotonya mas Tony ajah yang burem. Cool bangetzz...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home