Monday, January 15

Dreams.....

The dream is often more romantic than the day to day living it. Living my dream... following my dream cost something. It isn't always easy and I get afraid at times, but I decided that I will not walk away from the desire of my heart.

This is my life and I only this life. If I walk away I'll never know so the flame that burns within is still ignited. I think that flame is the life of God.

What is the desire of your heart? What burns within you that just won't be extinguished? The dream that you keep dreaming? We quit all too often. We settle, which isn't always a bad thing, but the dream still lives within. I just don't want to die having not attempted to follow my dream. It is a gift that I am able to do so and I am fortunate.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, January 16, 2007, Blogger cyn said...

dun be afraid 2 hv a dream, 2 fall in to it and 2 live base on it.
it begun with a dream :-)
*sok bgt ya gw*

 
At 1:14 PM, January 16, 2007, Blogger Kojay said...

Yes dear.. life is a battle to fight your dream... he..he..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home